Automotive product development Project Manager - German speaking
Mit érdemes a cégről, csapatról tudni?
For our multinational automotive R&D partner we are looking for a German speaking Project manager, who will manage successfully a new product development team. It is a brand new project within the company, so the role will not be boring at all. Their customers are the most prestigious automotive brands on worldwide level!
Mivel telnek majd a mindennapjaid?
- Leading of Project Teams to achieve automotive development project's objectives and ensure that the project is completed on time, quality and budget
- Representation of Project interests in front of the Customer (OEM, Tier 1 suppliers), and representation of Customer Project interests within the company
- Project planning, executing, monitoring and control
- Identify and proactively manage project risks and obstacles
- Continuous informing of Customer and Internal Organization about project status and project development
- Harmonize the work and communication between employees of different countries within the company
- Ensure effective project escalation flow
- Implementation and apply of APQP principles during product development
- Management of Serial Changes which are affecting Customer in accordance with Automotive standard requirements
- Housing / travel support
- Flexible working time, 50-70% home office currently
- Yearly bonus, cafeteria
- Trainings, development programs
- Health prevention, sport-activity support
- Delicious and various meals in our canteen,
- Exciting company events (up to pandemic situation)
Amit tőled kérünk
- College or University degree in Engineering
- 3-5 years experience as a project manager in Automotive/production industry is a must (electronics content projects is an advantage)
- Participation in projects and coordination of cross-functional teams experience
- Experience in communication and management of External customer
- Knowledge of APQP (Advanced Product Quality Planning)
- Strong English and German language knowledge is a must
- Excellent organization and communication skills
Érdekel az állás?