Senior Learning & Development Expert
Mit érdemes a cégről, csapatról tudni?
Our partner is a market leading global FMCG company with multiple sites in Hungary. For their developing HR team we are looking for an experienced and motivated L&D Expert to develop, recommend and implement L&D strategy, policies and programme to support the organization performance culture and ensure competency development of its employees now and for the future. Bővebb információk:
Mivel telnek majd a mindennapjaid?
- Manage Learning Preparation, Delivery, Facilitation and Follow-up in area of assigned responsibility
- Refines and implements training plans and programs to support the current and future business needs
- Measures success of the program with the business. Implements the measurement process
- Learning Analysis. Identifying opportunities for continuous improvement and causes of performance and /or learning problems.
- Management, Coordination and preparation of L&D budgets
- Ensure communication of all relevant training information to HR BP's and employees
- Manage external trainers and subcontractors as well as internal trainers and secure quality level
- Preparation and update of the L&D required documentation, including Reference Guide, training and workshop material
- Responsible for the management of L&D Pillar structure organisation and its coordination at Corporate level
- Deliver appropriate training and coaching to transfer L&D knowledge to people
- Long term career opportunity
- Freedom to succeed
- Personal and profesional development opportunity
- Supportive and competent colleagues
- Competitive compensation package
Amit tőled kérünk
- University or College degree and min. 3 years work experience in L&D in a corporate environment
- Proven track record in learning delivery, project management, change management and training administration
- Experience in instructional design, competency based curriculum and the use of learning technologies
- Conceptual knowledge about setting up training curricula and evaluation
- Significant experience of leading a large and complex change or transformation programmes.
- Program management of international projects.
- Experience of creating a positive working culture, enabling empowerment and development of people.
- Significant experience in stakeholder management and working with senior management team.
Érdekel az állás?