SOFTWARE VERIFICATION ENGINEER
Mit érdemes a cégről, csapatról tudni?
Our Client is a multinational company in automotive sector. They design and manufactures hardware and sofware for the biggest automotive companies. Bővebb információk:
Mivel telnek majd a mindennapjaid?
- Analyze electromechanical systems requirements and decompose into logical segments
- in preparation of test cases design.
- Manage resolution of architecture issues. Enforce design commonality (as practical)
- across concepts in close cooperation with Lead Systems Engineer.
- Support system architecture development with the HW, SW teams.
- Create and maintain a comprehensive test strategy (ASPICE)
- Lead development of (Vector HIL) VT system wiring diagrams and automated Test
- Lead assigned project software level test automation activities using CAN tools and
- support in-vehicle & breadboard activities when required.
- Prepare technical documentation, using IBM JAZZ
- Flexible working time, 50-70% home office curre
- Yearly bonus, cafeteria
- Housing / travel support
- Trainings, development programs
- Health prevention, sport-activity support
- Delicious and various meals in our canteen,
- Exciting company events (up to pandemic situation)
Amit tőled kérünk
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or Computer Science
- (or equivalent)
- 1-3 years of experience with CANoe/CANalyzer/CANape to create test panels and test
- automation scripts using CAPL (trainee experience is acceptable)
- 1-3 years of experience with requirements management, verification, issues/ tasks
- reporting and resolution with tools such as IBM JAZZ DOORS, QM and CCM. (trainee
- experience is acceptable)Experience with bus analyzers (ex. CAN/LIN/I2C) and traffic
- Demonstrated competence in the development of electrical and /or electromechanical
- Working knowledge of automotive specifications for electromechanical systems.
- Strong organizational skills, including planning, prioritization, decision making, problem
- solving, and project management.
- Ability to prepare complex written reports, automation wiring diagrams and other
Érdekel az állás?